Multi Skilled Engineer - Mobile Electrician 17th
Would you like the opportunity to progress in your Career?
Multi Skilled Engineer - Mobile Electrician (17th)
Covering Yorkshire and North West
Driver License and 17th Edition required
£26,000 - £29,000 per annum
My client are a leading company within the maintenance, construction and management areas. They are growing at an incredible rate.
This position is a mobile role, covering our sites across Yorkshire and the North West. You will be working independently, sometimes in teams, carrying out electrical maintenance and reactive duties. It's an exciting opportunity working for a leading facilities management company. They are seeking an experienced electrician who is ambitious, self-motivated and hard working to develop and progress in their company.
Job objectives & responsibilities
- To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of a portfolio for a specific contract.
- To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
- This role is covering public sector buildings for a high profile client
- Carry out general and fabric maintenance duties
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk, to include mainly electrical repairs but also other building services.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- Will be part of on call out of hour's rota for the contract.
- 17th edition
- City & Guilds 2391/2392 desired.
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including Generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling - all in a commercial environment.
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Full driving licence is required
- Experience working in a public sector/commercial environment
- Company Van (take home)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Benefits
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Overtime on offer