Senior Product Manager (Business Intelligence)
An innovative payments systems company has a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager who has previous responsibility for product development and ongoing product management of products in the BI and MI space.
The Product Manager for Business Intelligence will create and drive the growth of business intelligence products, including Business Intelligence, Management Information, Macro Economic analytics and Ad Hoc analytics. This position will support the development and advancement of Analytics' business intelligence products into existing and new channels and contribute to the development of the long-term strategy.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous responsibility for product development and ongoing product management; proactively enhancing products to maintain value and relevance.
• Experience managing products in the BI and MI space. Experience in engaging with 3rd party tools like Qlik, Tableau or open source equivalents desirable.
• Experience in bringing a product to market including product strategy, product positioning, go-to-market strategy, sales training, and differentiation.
• Product P&L responsibility.
• Experience in Product Management in the data space, preferably within a Credit Reference Agency, Business Information Provider, bank, social media, or other web company.
• Experience in a start-up environment.