Accounts Senior (Accountancy Practice)
A well positioned and appointed Accountancy Practice are seeking to add an experienced Accounts Senior to their professional Accountancy team.
The Accounts Senior will benefit from an excellent location with good transport links and an impressive office environment. The Accounts Senior will work closely with the department Manager and will ensure smooth running of the department. The practice are seeking a part Qualified/ Qualified (ACA/ACCA) individual to join their team and enjoy excellent company benefits and study support options if required.
Accounts Senior Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts to final stage, together with tax computations
- Review of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Cashflow Forecasts
- Liaise with clients face to face and via telephone and email and providing a superior service at all times
- To ensure good relations with clients as measured by client questionnaire
- To train and develop training needs of clients in computers and IT
- Assist with training junior members of the team and act as a mentor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a larger practice and enjoy a collaborative working environment that will push you to your full potential.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79188316