MotoNovo Finance is recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join its Enterprise Architecture team.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan. They will provide a bridge between specific business problems and issues and the solutions which are needed to support them.
This role is project facing and you will provide two areas of support including a business focus, ensuring the solution meets with the business requirements and an enterprise focus ensuring that the enterprise requirements for reuse, compliance to standards, principles, traceability to enterprise reference models, and alignment with the target enterprise architecture vision.
Essential experience includes;
- Experience in IT project delivery of business critical applications and tight timescales
- Structured project delivery methodologies - waterfall, agile, etc.
- Good understanding of all aspects of IT
- Enterprise Architecture experience and familiarity with EA frameworks
- Good technical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent systems analytical skills to transform innovative and creative solutions into functional systems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and deliver complex concepts in a simple manner
- Sound decision making and judgement
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines and can use own initiatives
- Logical analysis and trouble-shooting skills
- Problem solving and resourceful methodical thinking
- Good organization and planning skills and attention to detail
- Flexible to change, motivated and enthusiastic
Desirables experience includes;
- Financial services industry
- IT Services
- Operating Systems
- Distributed web architectures
- Security technologies
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
MotoNovo Finance is one of the largest lenders in the UK used car finance market. With over 40 years in the motor industry we help customers all over the UK to purchase their next car, van or motor bike. We have now expanded into Consumer Finance and launched our Personal Loans department in 2016. 2018 looks to be another good year with the expansion into Business Finance and the launch of FindandFundmycar.com.
We are proudly recognised as one of the top companies to work for by the Sunday Times and are part of Investors in People.
You can enjoy a fantastic benefits package including; Pension (employer contribution of 10%), Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off and a Well-being Day! We also offer Child Care Vouchers, discount finance rates and so many more benefits.
For the full breakdown of responsibilities please click apply.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.