Accounts Payable Clerk - French Speaking
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a rapidly growing business. They are looking for a team player who has a passion for achievement.
Role: Accounts Payable Clerk - French Speaking
Type: Permanent - full time
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Location: Wellingborough (NN9)
*French speaking is desirable but not essential*
This would be a great opportunity for a candidate that is an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk. The successful candidate will be given great exposure to a company with a great culture.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Scanning supplier invoices and managing verification que's
- Matching, coding and processing of Supplier invoices to the stock system
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries
- Assist in preparing accounts for payment
- Creditors Reconciliations monthly/quarterly. Working from aged accruals listings/critical supplier listings
- Intercompany invoice matching, coding and processing
- Holiday cover for other colleagues (cross training required)
- Ensure high quality service given by SSC AP is upheld
- Attend weekly meetings with the cost centre to which you are assigned to provide service to.
SKILLS SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Fluent in French is desirable but not essential
- experienced in word and excel
- excellent communication and planning skills
- the ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in the above role please e-mail me a copy of your updated CV- And I will respond accordingly
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79193561