Temporary Credit Controller
Cordant People has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our client in the Grangemouth area.
This is a full time temporary position that has the potential to lead to permanent opportunities.
You will be assisting a small team in the day to day running of the finance functions for the company. Your duties will include:
- Ensure sales ledger is accurate and complete.
- Manage a large volume of accounts.
- Record and reconcile all bank transactions.
- Refer clients for debt recovery.
- Update and manage client records.
- Chase payments from accounts effectively.
- Dealing with all administrative support tasks such as filing, scanning, copying and both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide all additional support to Sales Ledger controllers.
If you would love the opportunity to work with this innovative and groundbreaking business and believe you have the skills and motivation required for this role then please submit your CV now.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
We currently have 5 locations in Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164936