Mechancial Technician T&V
Job Title: Mechanical Technician T&V
Job Location: Warwick, West Midlands, UK
Job Salary: £16.85 per hour (dependent upon experience)
Job purpose as the Mechanical Technician T&V
The purpose of this role is to build, prepare, service and maintain our client's prototype vehicles / bucks to facilitate both whole vehicle & component testing in line with design verification programme objectives of all future our client's product.
Key responsibilities & tasks
- Preparation & shakedown of prototype vehicles/bucks for DVP testing, attribute sign-off events, mileage accumulation.
- Carry out servicing and safety checks on prototype vehicles.
- Support prototype test vehicles whilst on test, both in the UK and abroad.
- Manufacture /sub-assembly of relevant components & systems
- Assembly of components and fit to vehicle / buck in sequence of build and to process planning sheets or work request sheet.
- Capture data from test vehicles and document for further analysis
- Will have experience working with Hybrid or Electric vehicles or working with High Voltage systems in automotive applications
- The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the Company's objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualifications & experience
- Full Apprenticeship (Motor Vehicle background) ideally to HNC level
- Prestige Vehicle Experience
- Prototype Test Vehicle Experience
- Work experience preparing and supporting Prototype test vehicles.
- Understanding of computer systems and software including MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of Aston Martin Product would be an advantage
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Self-starting, relishes challenges
- Problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Ability to travel to support tests
- Clean Driving License
How to Apply
If you are interested in progressing your career as the Mechanical Technician T&V, apply now for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK you CANNOT be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959925443