Solution Architect (No Travel)
Consultant Solution Architect (No Travel)
Solution Architect / Applications / Security / Solution Design / Delivery
A niche consultancy specialising in the technology, risk and compliance are looking for their first ever Solution Architect to join their growing organisation.
This role will be both an internally and externally facing Solution Architeture role, both working with client requirements to design high quality solutions, and also advancing the internal technology capability of the organisation.
This is the perfect mix for a Solution Architect eager to have a real variety of project work, interact with FTSE100 companies and also senior stakeholders within the organisation.
Key Skills Required
- 3-5 years minimum solution architecture design and definition experience.
- A software engineering background - with experience working with in a complex application estate would be ideal.
- Experience working in a regulated industry - Financial Services, Insurance or Utilities would be an added bonus.
- Strong applicable knowledge of the SDLC and a clear understanding of security principles within the end-to-end design process.
- Any automation experience is desirable.
This is a great fit for a Solution Architect of any level looking to broaden their Architecture horizons!
Interested? Please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923991