Are you an experienced call centre and customer service operational trainer looking for a permanent, part-time role? This prestigious client are looking for a part-time operational trainer to work up to 25 hours per week. You will be responsible for shaping and delivering a development programme and delivering the company's plan to extract the most value from the work force.
Working with multiple teams the role will include assisting in the design and the delivery of training/development courses across the business area.
You will be required to conduct on boarding training for new to group staff and to train, coach mentor and develop the sales and support teams to higher levels of performance.
To be successful as a Operational Trainer you will have/be -
- Work part-time to include a Monday and Tuesday
- Experience as and Operational Trainer experience within a medium to large organisation within a regulated environment (financial services would be ideal)
- Manage training projects (roll out of corporate standard courses or develop courses according to training needs analysis)
- Conducting needs assessments to identify and to prioritise organisational learning and development needs
- Driving Organisational Development forward according to business requirements
- Proven experience of working with external providers and building lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and resourceful with the capability of writing a large range of material which supports business needs as well as delivering these to the business
- Experience in writing reports and presenting to key stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and compile information
- Self- motivation and problem-solving skills with a high level of autonomy
- Strong skills within Excel ,Word and PowerPoint
- Be able to commute to Cheltenham (easily commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, South Wales, Swindon)
If this role as Operational Trainer is for you, or someone you may know, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79197049