We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in High Holburn. They are looking for a switched on Marketing Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be supporting the primary purpose of administrative support for a business unit team combined with some product management and marketing activities that can expand with experience.
- Provides administration support, including calendar management, expenses and travel
- Management of contract and Purchase Order creation, tracking and receipting
- Works with colleagues to ensure proper inventories of promotional materials and their timely shipment to field based staff
- Assists with the planning and organization of internal meetings, ensuring timely preparation of agendas, minutes, and efficient use of time
- Assist in the organization and co-ordination of conferences, symposia and local/international congresses
- May support product management with the creation of marketing resources and materials
Key Skills Required:
- Proven administration experience within a fast paced international organization
- Experience with data management and MS Office (advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- Resilience under pressure
- Organised with a systematic approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163798