Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst - all levels considered
Application Support Analyst required with 1st and 2nd line support, stakeholder liaison, technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience to expertly support a Client Team, Blue Chip clients and partners with the use of a complex and bespoke software. This role requires a unique blend of technical knowledge and excellent communication and presentation skills. If that is you then please apply to work for a market leading company with great career prospects, amazing contemporary offices, a firm ethos of excellence and a truly stimulating work environment.
Key Skills for Application Support Analyst
- Previous experience supporting on technical application
- A technical aptitude to learn quickly and understand new technologies
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel skills and ideally Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to lead by example, train and mentor others
- Aptitude to multi task and be highly adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills
Key Responsibilities for Application Support Analyst
- 2nd Line Support, delivering to KPIs and assisting complex investigations and configurations
- Resolve complex technical queries within SLA and prioritise escalations
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to upskill and provide up-to-date expert knowledge
- Be a key part of the incident management process, analysing errors, providing root cause analysis and increasing efficiency
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of releases, bugs and bespoke client functionality
- Manage communication from all stakeholder via e-mail telephone and in person to build solid working relationships
- Be commercially aware by continually monitoring service support effort and identifying cost savings or upsell opportunities
- Coordinate UAT testing as part of monthly product releases
- Create and maintain knowledge management material and deliver client / partner training
- Update client and partner documentation when completing configuration changes
This role is perfect for someone with previous 2nd line application support experience who has the personality and confidence to lead training sessions and is keen to work for a market leader in their space.
Opus is an employment agency in respect of permanent and contract positions.