Graduate Sports Sales Executive
International travel, meet high profile sports stars, TVs around the office showing sky sports, tickets to high profile sporting events, management within 2 years
2x Graduate Sports Sales Executives in Central London with £35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the UK's leading Premier Sports Hospitality Package seller companies and because of continued success are looking to take on a number of graduates to help them grow their sales team. The successful candidates will join our thorough 16 week training programme which covers all elements of the sales cycle to ensure you're successful.
South West, London £19,000 - £23,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
As a Graduate Sports Sales Executive selling Hospitality Packages working for one of the most well established and award winning sports companies you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within sports sales. They are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their market, with a state of the art offices with sky sports on show, ping pong table, football table, beer fridge and breakfast everyday as well as a long list of benefits this is a unique opportunity for the right candidates.
- Attractive Bonus Structure - 1st Year OTE £35,000
- Michelin Star Lunch Clubs
- Team Holidays (Last year was New York, Dubai and Val De Saire)
- Discounted access to Sporting Hospitality Packages, Champions League, Wimbledon, Silverstone
As a Graduate Sports Sales Executive works the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Sourcing new business and developing key accounts
- Constantly learning to become an industry expert
- Contact your own leads, over the phone, to make intelligent qualification decisions
- Plan your own sales activities
- Represent the business, cohesively, at key events
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature; played in sports teams
- Money Driven
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
- Recent Graduate; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.