Our prestigious client has an exciting opportunity to join their busy operational team as a Dealing Administrator. They ideally seeks a candidate who has experience of working within the Financial Services or Banking industries or has a strong administrative background, working in a high-volume processing environment.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be carrying out duties relating to investor applications, liaising with investors and key contacts in relation to the set-up and maintenance of funds.
The duties involved are as follows:-
- Process applications received by post, fax, e-mail and telephone
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with investors, key contacts and internal colleagues
- Vetting and checking investors applications and registering investor records
- Updating and maintaining the accuracy of the investor records, including transfers and cancellations
- Provide information to investors when requested
- Responding to and ideally resolving any questions on behalf of investors as they come up, or referring to the Team Leader when appropriate
- Identifying and working to the requirements of regulations
Experience and skills required are as follows:-
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in Financial Services or Banking but this is not essential
The salary is £17500 and our client offers 23 days holidays which increases in-line with service. Benefits include pension scheme, life cover and the opportunity to opt-in to additional benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme etc. There is on-site parking, a subsided canteen and high street coffee shops along with a free shuttle bus from Leeds Bus and Train Stations. The location is close to the White Rose Shopping Centre along with easy access to most major motorways.
Our client wants their administrators to become well respected industry professionals, so as part of the role they will be offering full study support for the Investment Operations Certificate. They will provide books, regular lecturing, mock exams, study leave and a community that can really support you through your studies. The IOC forms part of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment and is recognised as a Professional Qualification in over 50 countries.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your details clearly outlining the required skills and experience.
Candidates will be required to attend THE Agency offices in Cleckheaton, in order to register and complete a short interview. If shortlisted, candidates will be required to attend an interview with our client.
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.