Senior Project Manager
As a supplier of compliance management solutions with over 3000 customers using our products, it would be easy to label Ideagen Plc as a software company, but with offices across the UK, USA, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Dubai we are so much more than that. We are a company that continually works with its customers to maximise what can be achieved with effective management of their compliance system - a remit much wider than a set of products.
We are expanding our existing project services team, and in this role as Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to work seamlessly with both the customer and senior management teams to lead them through the whole project lifecycle - initiation, design, implementation, project closure and customer success, starting with specifically leading the definition of a Project scope and delivery plan. With offices spread across the UK, Europe, USA and South East Asia, there will be some travel involved with this role to support our Service Delivery Consultants and the Ideagen Group as a whole.
This truly is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, looking to take the next step in their career with an ever growing and dynamic organisation. Our people are at the heart of what we do, so if you’re customer focused, self-driven and have a natural passion and enthusiasm for software solutions, then we want to hear from you!
- Ensuring projects are delivered in scope, within budget and on time
- Carrying out sales handover meetings to ensure all required information is present
- Leading customer introductions and providing a detailed definition of the project scope to all stakeholders
- Communicating with the customer on all project issues throughout
- Communicating and liaising with other internal departments throughout
- Production of Statement of Work, Project plan and authorisation
- Running and documenting risk log workshop and meetings
- Creation and maintenance of project action and issues log
- Identifying required resources internally and scheduling where necessary
- Monitoring scope, risk and liaising with account managers re. change requests
- Tracking milestones and liaising with finance on related payment gates
- Production of project highlight reports for both management and customer
- Scheduling and leading regular project updates as appropriate
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- 5 years experience in a project management role or equivalent
- PRINCE2 qualified to practitioner level
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with proven experience to build, develop and grow
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate technical concepts into 'layman’s terms’
- Proven ability to be able to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, using appropriate resources and tools, specifically Microsoft Project
- Experience in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support the project requirements
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload, where priorities may change throughout the day
- Demonstrable experience in delivering multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of the Project lifecycle
- Previous experience working within an IT or Technology environment
- Experience with delivering safety and quality management systems (or equivalent)
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Share Incentive Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and 32 days’ holiday including statutory holidays and your birthday - We feel it is important that all our people get to celebrate their birthday, so have the day off on us!