Senior Marketing Executive B2B and B2C
About My Family Care
My Family Care is the UK’s leading provider of family friendly solutions to top employers and the parents and carers who work for them. We're passionate about helping individuals and organisations make work+family work, as part of their talent retention, diversity and employee engagement strategies. Our clients tend to be FTSE 100 companies, City law firms, banks, and other multinationals in sectors such as FMCG or STEM, and demand ground-breaking solutions.
As an employer, we offer a friendly and lively environment where you’ll work closely with other areas of the business and benefit from mentoring and development with acknowledged thought leaders in the field.
Our wider client services include online information and solutions and practical services such as backup care for working parents and carers. Alongside these, we provide a market-leading range of coaching, training & advisory services both face-to-face and by webinar.
What you’ll be doing
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for helping develop, implement, and optimise the B2B marketing approach for My Family Care. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the Sales department to help achieve the company’s goals of lead generation, and assist the Account Management team in keeping clients and their employees engaged. You will be responsible for the representation of content on the B2B website and (working closely with our employee content manager) the company’s bespoke platform (Work+Family Space) for employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the execution and day-to-day administration of marketing strategy and campaigns through all channels.
- Working across a number of email marketing platforms, creating weekly and monthly campaigns, Seeing campaigns through from conception (design) to implementation (testing and sending) and taking responsibility to analyse the results.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.).
- Proofreading and uploading content to our bespoke CMS, alongside creating imagery and writing small amounts of copy to accompany it.
- Liaising with internal colleagues to design print and digital assets, and communicating with external agencies and individuals to ensure said assets are created in a timely manner and remain on brand.
- Coordinating all planning and logistics surrounding My Family Care’s presence at exhibitions, conferences, and speaking opportunities throughout the UK.
- Assisting with press requests from our PR agency, often managing colleagues’ time to ensure comment or interview attendance is met.
- Researching clients using internal systems to create case studies.
- Support primary research activities and other HR thought leadership programmes and partner ships.
- Plan, execute and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Linked in etc.).
- Fulfilling ad-hoc requests, including proofreading copy, updating documents, and editing webinar decks.
What you’ll bring to the role
What we need:
- At least 2 years’ marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong team player and self-starter
- Email marketing software experience (Signup.to or similar ESP)
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics to measure progress of site pages and understand successes and failures & report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Experience with CMS
- Creative flair, and an eye for design, typography and layout
- Natively social, with a demonstrable interest in and understanding of the main social platforms
- Proof reading skills and strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft suite (advanced)
What we’d also like (but not mandatory):
- HTML (basic)
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop or desire and ability to learn quickly
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce or ZOHO
Our ideal candidate will be an ambitious team player with a "can do" attitude and plenty of ideas. Your sector experience is less important than the skills and attitude that you bring to the role
If this sounds like you, please apply in writing by explaining us why you’re perfect for the role and enclosing a copy of your latest CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79167676