Ecommerce Manager/Lead - France
The Ecommerce Manager/Lead - France is a broad Ecommerce job and involves partnering with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, and other cross-functional teams to execute digital strategies and drive sales performance.
My client is a fast growing consumer company that designs, develops and markets, home-use medical devices that have a lasting positive impact on people's health. The business has received a number of awards including being ranked for three years running as one of the UK's fastest growing companies. This role will be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
The Ecommerce Manager/Lead - France will be responsible for the following
- Build, execute & own the local digital marketing strategy for the region including budget planning & reporting.
- Execute sales initiatives to ensure that the sites deliver the best shopping experience for the customer.
- Analyze overall and product level traffic, sales, and conversion.
- Get under the skin of customer purchase journey to understand and optimize conversion paths with the goal of increasing the conversion rate.
- Determine promotional strategies, develop and execute a 12 month promotional calendar.
The ideal Ecommerce Manager/Lead - France will have the following
- You need to be fluent bi-lingual in English & French. Having excellent written, oral and presentation skills in both languages.
- Experience working on e-commerce or conversion focused websites.
- Experience in online with focus on increasing engagement and conversion.
- Experience with PPC agency management for an eCommerce business (or with eCommerce clients on agency side)
A salary between £35,000 - £40,000 DOE plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79165826