Eden Scott's client, based in the heart of Edinburgh, are one of Scotland's most exciting growing data analytics companies. The client is revolutionising the market with their industry leading data analytics tools. This fantastic opportunity would see the successful Test Engineer join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful Test Engineer will collaborate with development and operations teams to develop effective test strategies and plans. The purpose of the role will be to define, extend and manage QA testing processes, both manual and automated. The role will also see the test engineer work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
In order to be successful in the application you must show:
- Demonstrate a proven track record as a QA Tester or Similar Role
- Familiarity with project management and QA Methodology
- Understanding of Agile Frameworks, regression testing and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium and Gherkin)
- Solid understanding of F2p mobile game development
- Basic level of competency with Java and C#
This is an excellent opportunity to join growing company in the centre of Edinburgh and help shape the development of their market leading data analytics technology. In return, they offer an excellent salary package along with great benefits.
Please apply now for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959926346