Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a thriving and reputable fresh produce business near Canterbury, who are actively seeking an Accounts Assistant for their busy finance team. The role is working full time hours, but in a shift routine of 6am-3pm, and 2pm-11pm. The role is for a 6 month fixed term contract and is needing an immediate start.
An overview of the Accounts Assistant role is as follows:
- Printed all daily orders, and circulate to the relevant departments.
- Allocate stock for despatched orders.
- Ensure all delivery notes are printed.
- Check stock from the grading sheets on a daily basis against the stock created on the system. Investigate any discrepancies.
- Ensure daily stock is finalised first thing and circulated internally and externally as needed.
- Check the stock system to ensure all packhouse sheets and orders are correctly reflected and stock has been generated/scanned off accordingly.
- Compile the labour charges and ensure that the invoice is sent over on a weekly basis.
- Raise all other invoices relating to the other costs that they incur.
- Deal with any grower queries relating to the returns.
- Raise invoices to our customers for packing charges weekly.
- Juice returns must be put together and juice stock allocated regularly.
- Rejections and shortages must be recorded and all relevant paperwork generated.
The successful Accounts Assistant must display the following attributes:
- A good understanding of a stock system, and how to deal with discrepancies.
- An aptitude for attention to detail and accurate data input is essential.
- An ability to bring to management's attention errors or discrepancies within paperwork.
- Flexible in working approach and a strong desire to work as part of a team.
- Preferably working towards Accountancy qualifications (eg. AAT, ATT)
In return the client offers a competitive salary of around £20,000 on an equivalent annual salary basis.
For more information on this great opportunity to work with an affluent and prosperous firm, please get in touch with Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on .