Robert Half are currently recruiting an ambitious Sales Ledger Clerk to join a thriving, exciting business in Birmingham. Previous experience of working within sales ledger is essential. The successful applicant will be a strong team player with a good work ethic. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail and be able to deal with large volumes of data and possess excellent communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Creating accounts for new customers
- Raising a high volume of sales invoices
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
- Problem solving and dealing with complex queries
- Input notes and correspondence onto databases/systems
- Processing sales invoices
- Account reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent data entry skills - fast and accurate.
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- Working knowledge of excel
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
If you are interested and feel you match the criteria, contact Emma Llewellyn today on 0121 616 4600 alternatively email your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement