Interim Marketing Services Executive
Interim Marketing Services Executive - Contract – London
£120 - £130 per day
My key client, an easily recognisable global publishing house are currently recruiting for an Interim Marketing Services Executive.
We are looking for a smart, energetic marketing all-rounder who is quick to learn and turn their hand to a range of marketing needs, from briefing in and managing the development of new marketing materials, to setting up and deploying simple email campaigns and supporting the Head of Marketing Services in delivering exciting event opportunities in the UK in 2018
Skills & Experience Required
- Manage briefs and requests for marketing materials received from our different teams, liaising with colleagues to help deliver high quality collateral and assets to brief and on time.
- Briefing in and developing creative marketing materials, with an eye for design and copy
- Responsible for exciting event initiatives planned in the UK in 2018; dealing with the many aspects of putting on a successful event including producing marketing assets, setting up and sending emails, liaising with partners, handling daily requests and queries, and general organisational tasks
- Set up and send emails for various internal clients, schedule and traffic banner ad campaigns
- You should be comfortable with and have a grasp of email marketing and social media marketing, able to work with our email service provider (currently dotmailer)
*This is an urgent and important hire for my client and interviews will be next week*
If you are interested, please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Chris Goodey on (option 3).
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist Marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79196572