Special Educational Needs Teacher
Jan 2018 start
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS SCHOOL, Chilterns, Bucks
MPS/UPS pay scale
A+ Teachers are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Teacher for a Special Educational Needs School near Amersham in the Chilterns area of Buckinghamshire. You'll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
All applicants must have QTS and recent experience teaching literacy and numeracy up to KS3 although GCSE experience would be preferred. The timetable also includes KS2 English. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic supportive team within a fantastic school.
The ideal candidate will:
- experience working with S.E.N pupils, ASD experience would be an advantage.
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have experience teaching both literacy and numeracy
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils
- based locally in Bucks or within commuting distance of Amersham
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date. Please get your application in ASAP.
If this Special Educational Needs Teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Paul at A+ Teachers for a friendly and confidential chat. Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
A+ Teachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and any other relevant employment checks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177793