Senior Global Market Research Consultant : Global Fuel/Convenience Retailer
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Global Market Research Consultant : Global Fuel/Convenience Retailer. This is one of the world’s largest fuel/convenience retailers with 43,000 sites. Responsibilities: As Global Market Research Consultant, the successful candidate will provide support to the current Global Insight Manager to deliver shopper Insights to convenience (Non Fuels Retail), working with global Shell category leads (alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, hot food)
- Work with their Suppliers to leverage supplier insights to drive category advantage/learning.
- Set up and manage a supplier funded insights program.
- Support Global NFR Insights Manager by recommending and leading ad/hoc and shopper insight projects.
- Manage internal stakeholder learning needs and generate commercially minded insights.
- Proactively anticipate value adding insights that could help grow Convenience Retail within the business.
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- Shopper & Category Insight experience at a multinational FMCG (confectionary, non-alcoholic drinks, snacking) or from a retailer, ideally convenience retailing or grocery retailing.
- 15 years’ experience, ideally with a mix of client side and research agency.
- Experience in a global research team, and with global brands, preferred.
- Ability to distil complex information into clear, simple, compelling commercial implications, recommendations and stories.
- Ability to work in a virtual, matrix organisation.
- Ability to Influence others, able to foster necessary relationships with Suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of market research and methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Highly effective at presenting complex information and analysis in a simple, compelling manner.
- Disciplined at conducting all work within the budget assigned and making trade-offs as necessary
- Strong project management and analytical skills
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.