EAP and Skills Lecturer - Undergraduate Programmes
QA Higher Education London, Birmingham Or Manchester Campus
Due to planned growth and subsequent increased student admissions, QA Higher Education is looking for qualified, experienced and enthusiastic EAP and Skills Lecturers on hourly-paid basis for evenings and weekends for London, Birmingham and Manchester campuses. Our Focus is on delivery of high quality learning and teaching to facilitate excellent student outcomes.
About The Opportunities
A successful candidate will be able:
- To plan, prepare and deliver EAP and Skills modules;
- To mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- To attend and contribute to CPD training sessions organised internally or externally;
- To provide academic support to students on EAP and Skills modules;
- To adhere to and maintain academic standards and quality assurance within the EAP team;
- To provide pastoral care and support to international students on our EAP programmes;
- To contribute to the wider business through sharing of best practice with the wider academic community and supporting or driving business development opportunities.
Applicants should have suitable and relative teaching experience and should hold a ELT qualification or higher degree in a relevant subject area. A teaching qualification and membership of the HEA would be advantageous.
- Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults (DELTA) or equivalent (i.e. MA in TEFL/ TESOL)
- Candidates with MA in TEFL/TESOL without TEFL I qualification (e.g. CELTA or Trinity TESOL) shortlisted for interview will be required to provide evidence of 5 hours of systematic observation of lessons by a fully-qualified academic manager or teacher trainer;
We look forward to hearing from you
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166486