Drupal Developer | Drupal Lead | Drupal Consultant
Specific Drupal skills required:
- Able to edit existing functionality (core or module) without touching the core or module and knowing whether to put it in template or a custom module.
- Can make forms from scratch using the API - with validation and posting back to the DB/email
- Has experienced with secure coding and key Drupal APIs like Queue API, Node API, Entity API,APIs of Drupal such as Theme API and Render Arrays for anything presentation, Cache API, Schema and Database APIs, File API, Cache API and the Localization API
- Experienced in using and coding in RESTful Web Services API
- Has good handle to PHP , SQL and Java programming.
- Ability to use Drush to update or setup a site
The successful Drupal Developer | Drupal Lead | Drupal Consultant candidate will have strong experience of Drupal Framework.
If you are a Drupal Developer | Drupal Lead | Drupal Consultant please get in contact with Ben Perry at Square One Resources.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79171431