Lunchtime Supervisor Teaching/Child Support - Part-time
Start Date: Immediate
Midday Supervisor Vacancy
- Are you looking for a position working with children in a school environment?
- Are you passionate about making a difference? Looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a successful team and develop your skills?
If so read on…
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring, team player to join our Midday Supervisor team. This includes supporting the children with eating their food and then coordinating their play activities outside and supervising their behaviour.
You will need to be a calm, responsible person who enjoys being in the company of children. Some experience would be an advantage and a willingness to undertake relevant training is essential.
You will be expected to:
- Promote and supervise children’s play
- Maintain order in the lunch hall, anticipating and dealing with any problems
- Attend to minor injuries
- Work as part of a team
- Set up and put away lunch tables and benches
The successful applicant will be joining a team of dedicated staff who are committed to providing a safe and stimulating environment which nurtures the potential in everyone.
If you are looking for a part time role that works around your family life or other commitments this is a great opportunity.
8.75 hours per week, 11:45am – 1:30pm,
Monday to Friday, term-time only.
Kent Range 2: £2,897 pa (pro rata for a full time salary of £14,856 pa).
Please contact Miss Jenny Stiff to request further details.
This school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. The post is subject to references, an Enhanced DBS check and the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Closing Date: 26/01/2018 at 13:00
Information about the school
St John's Primary School is a Voluntary Controlled Church of England School situated in Tunbridge Wells. We have three forms of entry. We have strong links with our parent church of St John's and enjoy the excellent relationship we have with them. We offer a wide range of extra curricular activities to pupils.
Our vision is that St John's will:
- have a vibrant curriculum that engages, empowers and inspires a love of learning
- nurture children to achieve their potential by fostering independence, confidence and creativity
- draw upon our Christian values to equip children with tools for life.
In addition, we value honesty, respect, empathy, courage and inclusivity.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.