The Permanent division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a fast-paced manufacturing organisation to recruit an experienced Finance Manager based from their UK headquarters based in Corby.
The Finance Manager will have the opportunity of taking full ownership of the sites reporting while also developing a very capable team.
This vacancy is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working in partnership with the Head of Finance you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and genuinely develop the team. Responsibilities will include:
- Produce and submit month end management accounts including detailed analysis
- Work with the senior management team to support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Develop and motive a small team
- Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar role and be qualified in a professional qualification, ACA, ACCA or CIMA or qualified by experience
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire succeed
- Line management or supervisory experience
Our client has grown steadily to become a market leader in their sector and is known worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager is paying £45,000 - £50,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement