Development Analyst - South Wales
Science Solutions - Development Analyst - South Wales - £20-£25k - Pharmaceuticals
Science Solutions are currently recruiting for development analysts for an expanding company in South Wales.
This is a varied role which will include method development and validation of test methods for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- The main purpose of the role is to develop protocols and procedures for testing purposes. Development and validation of analytical test methods an efficient and effective manner, in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory and quality standards and in line with company requirements.
- To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results and if relevant and instructed to do so, to assist others within the team.
- To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- To assist in training of others, as required.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Chemistry or a related science equivalent (minimum 2:2)
- Experience in using complex analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fischer)
- Previous experience in developing test methods and validating test methods for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory within a cGMP environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strong awareness of international pharma regulations (ICH, MHRA, FDA)
- Previous experience of supporting and closing out change controls and deviations.
- Previous involvement Continuous Improvement activities.
There are several roles available.
Please apply now so as not to miss out - interviews are imminent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79165052