Head of Finance
SF Group are recruiting a wide ranging Head of Finance post for our South Birmingham Not for Profit client. This role will see you support the Executive Management Team, manage a diverse finance team and handle the financial and general management for a range of subsidiary organisations.
Your remit will include:
- Deputising for the Head of Finance during absence
- Provision of accurate and timely processing of the financial transactions within the Finance Team
- Providing timely and accurate accounting information to the wider internal community as required to meet deadlines for the production of the organisations accounts and statutory returns
- Researching, promoting and supporting the development of sound financial processes and controls across the organisation to enhance capacity and provide management information
- Providing effective treasury and cash management to maximise returns and balance investment return against optimum operating capacity
- Providing effective budget management for the finance, property and administration functions of the organisation according to policies determined by the Board
- Ensuring the timely and accurate administration of payments and accounts for the managed pension fund
- Providing sound financial advice to staff and senior stakeholders across a variety of operational departments
- Liaising with auditors, HM Revenue & Customs, Certification Officer and other professional and statutory bodies
- Contributing to the development and oversight of investment strategy which includes liaison of third party fund managers
The roles comes with an excellent benefits package to include a market leading Pension and 35 holiday days. This is a great opportunity to take on a senior role and develop financial and operational processes across the family of companies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79187789