Suited to someone with a minimum of one years experience from within a professional services environment.
- To provide an efficient and effective revenue support service
- To ensure prompt production and payment of invoices
- To ensure prompt generation and distribution of reports
- To assist the firm in its overall objectives
To develop a strong working relationship with partners/fee earners and team members, ensuring effective and efficient revenue support.
- To be able to consistently undertake complex client billing & reporting as required
- Preparation of billing guides and amendment prior to billing
- An ability to provide clear and concise reports and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the data contained
- Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery
- Ability to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required while maintaining coverage of revenue activities
- Staff expenses processing and purchase ledger invoice processing
Key Finance/Systems Knowledge:
- A good understanding of VAT and VAT rules and the ability to apply these to the working environment
- A good working knowledge of the SAR’s and the application of these to the working environment (desirable)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- An understanding of the Money Laundering regulations
A great opportunity with a fantastic firm that have great benefits. Immediate start!