Sales Ledger Clerk
This Sales Ledger Clerk role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, bingo halls and online gaming websites. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
The company are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their central support office in Milton Keynes, working for the machines servicing part of the business.
Key responsibilities/duties include:
- Preparing invoices
- Ensuring the correct authorisation of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Chasing customers for payment
- Preparing and posting nominal journals
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts
- Assisting purchase ledger with invoice processing when required
The ideal applicant should possess the following key skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of sales ledger
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level Excel skills – knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (SAP system desirable)
- Knowledge of accounting principles would be an advantage
- Team player
- Self-starter; work on own initiative and be proactive
- Good communication skills
- Self-discipline, good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Responsible and diligent approach to duties
- Ability to work to set deadlines
It is not envisaged that this role will take up full time hours, therefore, in addition to the above responsibilities, the successful candidate will also support the Purchase Ledger function assisting in processing purchase invoices and answering queries when time permits.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a friendly, informal working environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Ledger, Ledger, SAP, Sales Ledger Clerk.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183274