Part Time Bookkeeper
Part time bookkeeper
My clients based in Chesham are currently recruiting for a part time bookkeeper on a permanent basis.
Working 15-20 hour per week over the week. My client is flexible is on days and times.
This is a new position which has arisen due to the increased work load in this growing company.
The Part-time Bookkeeper will be reporting to and working with the Company's Accountant.
* A number of years working as a bookkeeper
* Good working knowledge of Sage
* Experience with processing accounts payable into the system
* Preparation of supplier payments and posting these into the system
* Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
* Good understanding of the need for good relations with the customers and
* Experience with double entry bookkeeping would be an advantage
* A good team player, friendly and personable
* Proven initiative
* Has the ability to learn quickly
* Ability to work unsupervised
The job role
The Part-time Bookkeeper will be working with Sage, entering and allocating payments
and receipts and performing other tasks within Sage; will do bank reconciliation, prepare
payments and financial documentation, deal with invoices, collection of payments and will
be providing support to the Company's Accountant.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate would work three to five half-days per week,
initially 15 to 20 hours/week. Based on the mutual agreement, the number of hours/week
might eventually be increased if the work load increases due to the growth of the
The environment is dynamic, friendly and supportive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79162939