Private Client Tax Senior Manager
Exciting opportunity to progress your Career to Senior Manager and beyond! Partnership is the limit!
Out Client are a Top 50 accountancy practice, based in Bath and across the UK. They can offer a great support network and career progression to directorship.
The Key responsibilities for this Private Client Tax Senior Manager are:
- Actively develop our trusted advisory and wealth management service.
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing a diverse portfolio of Entrepreneurial and HNWI clients,
- Will be working directly with an experienced partner team (including three local dedicated Tax Partners).
- Advisory work for client portfolio
- Management of the compliance function for the department as a whole
- Expanding work from existing client base and involvement in business development activities where appropriate.
- Providing technical support and development of the tax team and development of tax specialisms.
This Private Client Tax Senior Manager will suit candidates who have the following profile, skills and experience:
- Focus on excellent client service.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Personable and able to interact well with a range of clients.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic about growing the department.
- Ambitious and keen to develop further.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Broad range of technical knowledge.
- Agricultural/Estates background.
- Client following.
- CTA qualified.
Very Clear Progression path to Directorship
27 Days annual leave
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186707