Year 5 Teacher - 3 days a week
Flourish Education is currently recruiting for a year 5 teacher to work in a Wolverhampton Catholic Primary Academy.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and passionate teacher, to work in Year 5 on a part time basis Monday – Wednesday. The role is due to commence after February half term up until Easter.
To be considered for this role you must possess Qualified Teacher Status, applications from NQTs will be accepted.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- QTS (Qualified Teach Status)
- Passion for teaching
- To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
- To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
- Experience in Key Stage 2
- Be a practising Catholic or be able to support and contribute to the strong Catholic ethos of the school
As a Key Stage 2 teacher you will be expected to:
- Up to date KS2 curriculum knowledge
- Plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet the National Curriculum standards
- Create an inclusive learning environment, differentiating lessons to meet the needs of all the children in the class.
- Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
- Utilise your class teaching assistant effectively to ensure all children make progress
- Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166784