Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a manufacturing business based in Buckinghamshire. The Senior Quality System Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the Business Management System, and the quality assurance elements of the BMS.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a manufacturing business based in Buckinghamshire. The £50 Million turn over organisation are looking for a Senior Quality Systems Engineer to manage their BMS. The business manufacture products to a global automotive customer base.
The main responsibilities of the Senior Quality Systems Engineer would be to:
- Manage BMS Quality Systems - ISO9001 TS16949
- Manage and remove obsolete documentation
- Projects in areas of improvements
- Continuous improvement (Product)
- Internal Auditing (System/Process/Product)
The successful Senior Quality Systems Engineering candidate will have:
- Experience in using Microsoft expression and Visio
- Auditing qualification
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924041