ITN Mark Education are recruiting for an experienced Exams Officer to support our client school near Central Birmingham.
This is a 'Good' school where pupil behaviour is good and staff enjoy a supportive, inclusive working environment and positive working relationships with students. The role is to start immediately and will continue until at least the end of the Summer term, with the potential to go permanent in the new academic year.
The duties of the role include:
- Co-ordinating the preparation and submission of entries to examining bodies
- Ensuring all examination papers and stationery are delivered promptly to the school, being responsible for their strict security and ensuring completed papers are dispatched promptly and appropriately.
- Ensuring necessary arrangements are made for timetabling and room arrangements for exams are completed and co-ordinate the team of invigilators.
- Ensure that all examinations start and finish appropriately in line with examination board regulations including any on-line examinations.
- Organise appropriate arrangements for the support of candidates with special/additional requirements.
- Ensure that pupils are given all the necessary relevant information about examination entries, times and dates, and proper conduct as well as provide information relating to the collection of exam results and certificates in a timely manner.
- Liaising with various examination boards, dealing with issues relating to appeals and remarking etc.
- Dealing with enquiries from parents and students and former pupils.
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like further information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.