Marketing and Social Media Executive (Video Games Agency)
Marketing and Social Media Executive
Video Gaming Agency
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Social Media Executive to join an awesome and really fun video game producing agency. This is a hugely successful and rapidly growing agency who set up this brand new role as they plan to expand their team!
Based in extremely cool 'studio-esque' offices, you will work closely with an unbelievably creative team who are like-minded specialists in online branding and share a passion of video games! Principally, you will be responsible for putting together and driving forward the marketing strategy of how to better communicate and attract players.
In this hands-on role, you will focus on creating an exciting online presence, engaging with the players online and being the voice of the games through all of their social channels. You will need to bring a tonne of enthusiasm and really make this role your own.
This is an exciting opportunity to create unique content for their blogs, research and report gaming trends as well as be the key point of contact to highlight bugs and ensure players issues are resolved as quick as possible. You will need to remain calm under pressure and enjoy problem-solving.
This role will suit you if you are socially savvy and understand the significance of an online presence.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing and Social Media executive will include, but not be limited to:
- Creating and delivering the marketing strategy
- Executing marketing campaigns
- Evaluating campaign performance and reporting results
- Ensuring an exciting and positive brand presence online
- Engaging with the fan base and looking after all community management
- Delivering fantastic and creative content for all social media channels and blogs
- Researching the games industry, communicating trends to wider teams
- Carrying out competitor research
- Using Zendesk to manage support strategies, highlights bugs and faults and work with technical team to ensure issues are resolved
- Come from an agency environment previously
- Ideally have a passion for video games
- Have strong experience in effective social media and community management
- Have exceptional content and communication skills
- A keen interest in social media and personal blogging is a bonus, particularly if gaming related!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79195882