We are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a fantastic SME organisation based in Crawley. The company is currently going through unprecedented growth and are now in a position to up skill the team and add a Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Financial Controller.
If you looking to head up a finance department within a vibrant and fast paced environment and with a business who have a global presence, then this may be the role for you. Key responsibilities are as follows...
- Manage all day to day financial administration, accounting, reporting, pensions and payroll activities
- Ensure all statutory accounting and reporting tasks are completed
- Work closely with the directors on the total strategic financial and operational development of the company
- Responsible all financial aspects of the company strategy including monthly management accounts to show performance against budget
- Responsible for month and year-end reporting, control account and bank reconciliations.
Key Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Senior level experience with direct accountability to the Board
- Ability to adapt and change within a growing business
- Excellent work ethic, with the ability to persuade and advise at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills with high level IT knowledge
Please quote (42111) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79166593