Associate Director of Digital Strategy
Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for an Associate Director of Digital Strategy to join the team. The role is a full time, permanent position and we are offering a competitive salary of up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
Cambridge University Press is one of the most prestigious academic publishers, offering a wide range of products in digital and print format across the globe.
Our global not-for-profit organisation is committed to the advancement of knowledge worldwide through our exciting publishing programme. You will be joining a diverse and collaborative workforce and you will be supported in your career ambitions to achieve your potential.
Help us achieve our mission, and you will have a career that is not only hugely satisfying but brings with it great benefits and a stimulating, supportive and flexible working environment.
About the Associate Director of Digital Strategy role
This is an exciting role to support the Director of Digital Strategy in driving forward the future direction of our ELT (English Language Teaching) digital products and services.
You will be the Senior Product Owner for our new digital delivery platform, providing business input into the roadmap and prioritisation of developments based on a thorough understanding of customer needs, future trends, the product pipeline, and principles of UX.
You will lead a team of product owners, ensuring that they work effectively across business units, key markets and technologies to create a joined up picture of our digital offering with the customer at the centre. You will engage with those business units to understand their daily needs and ensure they can deliver the digital aspects of forthcoming publishing.
Part of your role will involve contributing to strategy by participating in market research and innovation activities, developing insights from user data and digital trends and connecting regularly with our major markets to respond to emerging digital opportunities.
What do we look for in an Associate Director of Digital Strategy?
- We need someone with a demonstrable track record in digital publishing and the impetus to make a real difference.
- Experience of the ELT market is not essential for this role. Of more importance is a passion for digital learning combined with a visionary, customer focused approach to developing our future portfolio of products.
- Excellent communication, team and time management skills are also essential as well as an ability to deal with complex and fast-moving needs.
- You will be able to deal with broad scope issues involving cutting edge research and technologies but also know when to delve into detail. You will not be fazed by a matrix structure within a global business.
- You will be comfortable with and able to demonstrate our core values; collaborative, decisive, empowering, innovative, responsible and responsive.
We offer a fantastic benefits package to the Associate Director of Digital Strategy
A great central Cambridge location, our office is only a ten minute walk from the train station and guided busway. Benefits include a staff incentive scheme, flexible working, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme, 28 days’ annual leave, subsidised restaurant and café, free on-site gym and sports facilities, and season ticket travel loans.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that play’s a leading role in today’s global market place as our Associate Director of Digital Strategy!
Closing date: 31st January.
Interviews will take place in early February.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79162367