Teaching Assistant job - South Birmingham - temp cover jobs and long term jobs available
Your new company
You will be working as a Teaching Assistant for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with schools across the South Birmingham area. We are seeking Teaching Assistants for permanent, long-term and daily supply cover basis. Due to an increase in demand from schools locally we are looking for experienced primary teaching assistants to support children within the classroom.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity as a Teaching Assistant to work in a role that is flexible around your needs. Working for Hays Education will enable you to work on a full time or part time basis to suit your commitments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience within a classroom setting in the last five years, either within a mainstream or SEND setting.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- An approachable and patient manner with the ability to embrace new surroundings and situations, whilst demonstrating a professional manor at all times.
- Good communication skills as this is crucial when speaking to teachers and other staff in the school.
- Ability to provide TWO child related references
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience plus you will accrue holiday pay with the option to take it at any point of the year. You will receive free, up to date safeguarding training. You will enjoy working within a variety of primary, infant and junior schools and will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the South Birmingham area.
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183224