SSAS Service Executive
Recruit UK are currently searching for a candidate to join a well-established retirement wealth planning platform. We are searching for someone to take on the role of service executive on a Fixed term contract to start immediatley. You will be working alongside team leaders and technical leaders taking on duties and responsibilities such as:
- Working with the SIPP/SSAS teams to establish and meet agreed SLA’s to provide a seamless end to end service from distribution with new business to the end of the product life cycle
- Be fluent in SIPP/SSAS processing and perform administration at an expert level, assisting the Team Leader in coaching and developing team members in terms of behaviours that are needed to deliver exceptional investor/advisor service
- Take proactive action to understand strategy and objectives of Advisors and to assist the Team Leader in aligning the team objectives with them
- Developing good working relationships with all investors, advisors and third parties. Dealing with all SIPP/SSAS queries by telephone, email, and letter as appropriate
- Responsible for managing their own delegated work load, the SIPP/SSAS Service Executive will have the opportunity to prioritise their activity within agreed SLA’s and timescales and in making decisions
- Representing the client in a professional manner and produce work of the highest standards, setting benchmarks for the rest of the Department
- Ownership of complaint cases co-ordinating with Customer Relations Team to ensure complaints policy followed within department and swift remedial action taken where necessary
- First point of contact for the Quality Assurance team in reporting and resolution of department errors
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on errors highlighted both internally and externally to include feed-back from our Quality Assurance team
- To monitor and record quality of calls within teams and feed-back to Team Leader where appropriate
We are looking for a team player with proven customer service skills and the willingness to be flexible and go the extra mile. If you hold any relevant qualifications such as CF1 or CISI then it will be an advantage as will a good knowledge of SIPP/SSAS products and experience in complaint handling.
If you would like to look into this role further please contact our Senior recruitment consultant Louise Bibb on 01179-450-450.