Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal
A highly regarded and award-winning Law Firm are now looking to appoint an experienced Conveyancing Assistant or Paralegal into the practice due to an exciting member of the team has progressed into a Training Contract with the firm. The firm offers the opportunity to work alongside some of the countries leading Conveyancers whilst progressing your career.
- This is a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career within a team of specialists.
- Opportunity to progress into a Training Contract within 12 months
- For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to progress into a paralegal position
- You will work closely alongside senior conveyancers and partners gaining valuable experience prior to running a caseload independently
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working in a busy Conveyancing Department for 9 months minimum
- Experience of assisting on Conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Ability to prioritise your workload ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Conveyancing Paralegal: Property Paralegal, legal secretary, property secretary, residential property secretary, residential conveyancing assistant, conveyancing assistant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163316