Head of Billings
Head of Billings
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that has been created to drive a significant transformation of how our major FTSE client manages its client billings process. Reporting to the Finance Director (Shared Services) you will implement strategic, organisation, operational and process change to create a 'best in class’ billing function within a complex and high transaction environment. Competitive Salary, Car/Car Allowance, + excellent benefits package.
Your remit will include:
- To lead and grow the existing centralised Billings Team to enable the creation of a single site Billings function (c 20 FTE)
- To gain a thorough understanding of current client billing and contractual obligations and develop a route map to maximise efficiency and minimise client billing queries
- Implement robust client data management and process improvements including the development / training of staff and working with IT and other functions to ensure that the new ERP system is utilised to its full capacity
- Deliver a function that meets its client obligations and internal KPI’s
- Ensure that billing queries are resolved swiftly with follow up action to avoid duplication of issues
- Identify business and process risk with appropriate mitigation action
- To create a team culture that is positive, pro-active and passionate about continuous process improvement
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- An impressive track record of career progression and achievement in Client Billings (B2B environment) within a large high transaction volume business
- An engaging and positive personality - you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to articulate a vision / strategy and inspire your staff and stakeholders to deliver it
- Proven expertise in improving processes and driving change
- The ability to recruit and develop high quality and motivated staff who are eager to develop and deliver a first class billings service
- To understand complex processes and create straight forward and robust improvements
- Highly IT literate across Microsoft products
- Driven and passionate about setting and achieving high standards and goals
This position is permanent, however an Interim would be considered.
If the role is of interest please apply by forwarding your CV and details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.