Regional Sales Manager/ Sales Manager £40-45k basic
Regional Sales Manager/Sales Manager/ Sales Team Leader
Been a top performer at your company for a while? Got your feet firmly in the technology sales sector and seen as one of the future stars of the business? Well if that's the case, why are you being taken for granted and overlooked management roles? You'll either be a top performing software sales person with team leadership potential looking for the next step or you'll already be a team leader from a solutions-driven business to business sales environment. Can you shape and implement strategy? Can you coach, mentor and develop a team? At the same time you'll be capable of closing the bigger deals personally. This client is more keen to hear from you, even if you would consider yourself to be more of a "passive" candidate, with your ear to the ground listening out for that dream job. If some of that sounds familiar, then reach out to us now!
- Top Engineering Software business
- Recognised as a leading partner by global vendors- many joint success stories
- Grown both by acquisition and organically.
- Several offices in the key northern locations- they base themselves near the manufacturing and engineering hubs of the UK
- Team leader potential or proven management experience in Software/ SaaS/ Professional Services
- Equally comfortable managing or "at the coalface" for bigger deals
- Results orientated, needs to show delivery of targets both personally and team
- Understanding of engineering or manufacturing sectors
- Whilst the package is above industry standard, the individual must also be motivated to earn commission.
Managing a team of internal and field based sales people.
Leading a team selling solutions in to markets seen as critical to the British economy- manufacturing, engineering, construction.
You will be involved in the larger deals and although you will not directly manage accounts, your experience and stewardship will be crucial to getting some of the deals over the line.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager/Sales Manager/ Sales Team Leader
LOCATION: Nottingham, Coventry, Birmingham, Stoke, Warwick, Manchester, Liverpool
PACKAGE: £40-45k basic, OTE 80-90k, Car allowance, Pension, full benefits.