IT Field Support - UK WIDE
We are actively looking to secure knowledgeable, driven and savvy 1st Line Support technicians to support one of the UK's leading logistical organisations in the UK.
The purpose of the role is to attend client premises to effectively import/export to new applications and the installation of new printing systems within re carried in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
This role will require you to be on the road 5 days a week, working closely with customers face to face and assisting them with basic IT technical queries along with engaging with your team centrally as and when more complex issues arise.Responsibilities include;
- Attend customer sites in order to import/export files and install new applications, as directed to the highest level of customer service.
- To work to achieve SLA and optimised routing for field based activities.
- To uphold the professional company image.
- Travelling to various clients sites across your region
- To provide accurate weekly time and expense sheets.
- To work with the technical support team to ensure engineering accuracy on site.
- To maintain close contact via timely updates with the Service Desk and Logistics departments at all times.
- To participate in training and meetings as required.
- Must have own transport and valid driving license
- Proven fault-finding / diagnosis experience on a wide range of hardware and software
- Experience in the support of printer software/applications
- Proven background in delivering excellent customer care ideally within an I.T environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally be educated up to A Level or GNVQ in IT or related subject or equivalent
- Have a proven background within both technical and customer delivery roles