Credit Controller - Permanent Full Time
Are you looking for a Collections/Credit Control role in the surrounding area of Surbiton?
Our client are in the Technology industry and looking to replace one of the collections clerks moving internally.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- Customer contact by phone, email or letter to ensure the collection of debt.
- Investigating and resolving queries
- Building customer relationship.
- Aged debt analysis and reporting
- Proactively maintaining a clean and up to date ledger
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to
- Working towards targets to ensure optimum collections
- Processing debit/credit card payments
- Making decisions on when to release new orders or put them on hold based on client debt status
- Be in constant contact with the sales team, sales managers and other departments
The successful candidate will have experience in collections/credit control and live within commutable distance. If you are bi-lingual it is a plus but not an essential.
£20,000 - £22,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79163134