Front End Developer - Angular
Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, our client want to hear from you!
They are looking for experienced Front End Developers, proficient in Angular to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences. You'll be working closely with designers and PHP developers using Angular, jQuery, and related front-end technologies to produce accurate, optimised, mobile-first, cross platform/browser, accessible, standards compliant websites.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years front end development
- Experience with at least one Front End Framework – Ideally Angular 2+, or knowledge of a similar framework such as React, and the desire to quickly learn Angular
- Mobile First development – responsive, progressive, optimised
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of Responsive Web Design
- Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, using Junit and Protractor.
- Demonstrable depth of knowledge in hand-coded HTML5, CSS
- Vanilla JS and JQuery
- CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
- LESS or similar pre-processor
- Cross browser compatibility testing
- Grunt or Gulp to manage assets and folder structures
- Functional testing within a BDD framework, ideally using Jasmine
- Git and GitHub development workflows based around Pull Requests
- A working knowledge of Object Orientated PHP
- An understanding of PHP Frameworks – ideally Symfony
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- AMP, PWA
- Integration of open source and 3rd party applications into existing system
- Drupal 7/8
- Node Package Manager and Node tool chains
- Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies
Salary and Remuneration
Our client offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.About The business
Established in 1997, our client are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Their highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for their client's needs. Our client create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team they will help to boost your online footprint.
Our client have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. They have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.ralia.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164645