Head of Digital
My client is seeking a new Head of Digital to join the team based in Wolverhampton.
You will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. You will also possess significant experience in a similar role and a thorough understanding of the digital realm and commercial business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- A thorough understanding of the digital realm and commercial business.
- An advanced understanding of the principles of digital and web design.
- Strategic understanding of the marketing department's role, and of the role of the Digital and CRM team within the business.
- Consulting experience in digital strategy, User Experience and/or interaction design.
- A broad understanding of all disciplines within:
-Digital marketing (e.g. SEO, SEM)
-Digital content and creative
-User Experience (UX)
-User Interface (UI)
- Excellent understanding of current web development technologies and software.
- Experience of managing direct reports, mentoring junior staff.
- Proven people management skills and strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable, not essential).
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com