Graduate Chemicals Service Representative
JS Selection are currently working on this exclusive Graduate Chemicals Service Representative role on behalf of a leading UK based speciality chemicals manufacturer.
Would you like to work for one of the leading global speciality chemical manufacturers with an enviable reputation?
Are you interested in working a company that offer some of the best benefits in the Life Sciences industry and promote a flexible working environment?
JOB TITLE: Graduate Chemicals Service Representative
LOCATION: South Manchester / Cheshire based
PRODUCTS: Speciality Chemicals
PACKAGE: A highly competitive package of up to £30k basic salary + fully expensed company car, superb pension scheme, laptop and phone
- Multi-national manufacturer and distributor of speciality chemicals
- Fully committed to ongoing chemical R & D and have some really exciting growth plans in place moving forward
- Superb reputation built over many decades
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The Graduate Chemicals Service Representative will have a Chemistry / Microbiology or related Scientific Degree
- 2+ years experience gained in either a technical sales or service based role
- The Graduate Chemicals Service Representative will be possess interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and communication attributes
- Full UK driving licence
- Working closely with the Account Manager, the Graduate Chemicals Service Representative will be required to offer technical support current and new customers, with the aim of increasing the profitable sales of Industrial Biocides and other Specialty Chemicals - mainly within the M62 corridor.
- This is an office based role with around 2-3 days per week spent visiting customers.
- The Graduate Chemicals Service Representative will work closely with the Account Manager in achieving the defined sales budget for the area.
- The role will offer future progression to Technical Sales; which will bring further prospects and financial rewards in the future. You will be tasked with carrying out technical trials, ensuring all customers are kept informed of new product launches, technical data and regulatory information.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79176630