Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
My client are an established Manufacturing organisation based in Enfield. They are recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis paying £25,000 with good benefits. Role involve Accounts Receivables work also so this is a busy and varied role.
Seeking a candidate with a similar background who has experience of dealing with large transactions and works well in a fast paced environment.
My client are a leading Manufacturing organisation who are a fantastic employer and offer great career progression. They have just won a new client so are seeking a Credit Controller to manage this account who has experience of dealing with large transactions. You will be part of a medium sized Finance team and chase debts aswell as completing administrative tasks and Accounts Receivables.
- Managing a new account, ensuring payments are made promptly
- Ensuring customers pay within terms and all queries are logged
- Analysing customer trends
- Compiling a list of cheques for Sales Ledger Administration
- Invoice/Credit not print run and mail these
- Create proposals and presentations
- Issue visit reports
- Building relationship with your client and handle queries
- Dealing with large volume transactions
- A background in Credit Control is integral, as well as Accounts Receivables Administration
- A background in dealing with large value transactions
- Team player
- Local to Enfield
- Clear telephone manner and the ability to relationship build
Whats on offer?
- Varied role covering both Credit Control and Sales Ledger
- Full time permanent role with progression
- Competitive salary of £25,000
- Great benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79183793