Digital Content Editor
The Digital Content Editor role involves working as part of the organisations Digital Media team to develop digital communications.
The role is centred around supporting the team during a period of transition as it migrates to a new intranet system.
Michael Page Digital are recruiting on behalf of a large, well known public sector organisation based in Derby.
The Digital Content Editor role involves:
- Supporting the team as it makes a transition to a new intranet system
- Writing content for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Assisting in the large-scale content migration, ensuring that quality of content is high
- Managing stakeholder expectations and relationships in regards to content ownership and development
- Training content editors within the organisation
- Working with the team manager to ensure key milestones and deadlines of the project are met
- Providing cover and support for basic content updates on the CMS and social media channels
- Generating new content when necessary
- Collating information relating to user preferences and design principles when deciding on template and content layouts
In order to be considered for the Digital Content Editor role, you must have:
- Experience of creating online content
- An understanding of user experience principles in relation to site navigation structure and content layout
- Experience in using content management systems
- Experience in project planning and working to fixed milestones
- Proficient experience of using Adobe Photoshop
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- An understanding of front-end languages - HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in video production and editing
The Digital Content Editor role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work as part of a marketing team that is embarking on a significant period of change. The role is a contract for 12 months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79195745